Carillion in MENA is working to increase the accessibility of
There are a number of features on this website, and a number of
features available from your browser, to make this website easier
Carillion in MENA Website Help
- Most images on this website have alternative text that
describes their contents or function. Just hover over the image to
see the alternative text.
- We try to use descriptions for our hyperlinks (e.g. View
Culture & Values) instead of Click here.
- Changing the text size: This website is designed to let you
change the text size, text and background colors, and other display
settings through standard browser settings.
Other text and colour changes
- Some browsers allow you to change the default font and
background colours you use. These settings are usually found in the
'Options' or 'Preferences' menus.
Use a 'plain' layout
- Many browsers allow you to strip a web page of all layout and
styling by turning off the website 'style sheets'. If your browser
supports this setting you will most likely find it in the 'View'
- For more help about changing your browser, operating system, or
computer settings please visit these websites:
Apple - Accessibility
- My Web My Way
Microsoft - Accessibility at Microsoft
- If you have any questions or suggestions, or if you have
difficulty using any part of it, please contact us.